Tuesday, March 17, 2009

what can't i see

i have been struggling with inspiration for the last while. there is so much else going on in my life, i guess. being sick and new job take up a fair amount of energy. but then of course i get stressed and frustrated that my residency doesn't seem to be taking shape.
my plan last week while i was away was to concentrate on my reading and go to some galleries, movies, whatever to get inspiration. well, i got to two movies (one nowhere, near, inspirational)...but that was about it!
so still empty. well my notebook has a few more scribbles, but nothing substantial. i'm thinking i actually need to take time and 'smell the roses'. that is the main issue - i have too much stuff going on and i am continually getting distracted by it all.
what i did achieve over the past week photographically, beside my 365 blog, was a photo shoot with my friend's three month old twins. check out some of the initial pics below.
again, i have used some jules bianchi's awesome presets. thanx jules!



0 comments:

About This Blog

this is the current showpiece for the work of kirsty macdonald. primarily a fine art photographer, she also dabbles in an array of other photographic areas - portraits, weddings, commercial.
kirsty can be contacted at info@kmphotos.co.nz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP