Friday, July 1, 2011

then there was a tea party

i am very behind on my blogging.  so behind.  this post has an excuse at least, namely one very HUGE shake in christchurch on 22 February, the day after I returned from the shoot of these photos.
this was one of my biggest milestones in my career so far.  i got through the shoot relatively stress-free (even when my strobe fell off the raised garden onto concrete - a bad word did leave my lips - poor children).
they say never work with animals or children.  i was relatively relaxed about working with a few kids tho.  yeah that was until my client told me the day before it was in fact EIGHT children, not the four I had in my head!  and of course with children comes parents.....then she made mention of having her dog there too.  oh my!  lucky the dog did not eventuate, although I met him after the shoot and wished we had used him!
considering the amount of sugar that was involved, the number of children and the number of parents, it was one of the smoothest shoots ever.  the kids were great, the parents fantastic, and some great product to work with.

 





















0 comments:

About This Blog

this is the current showpiece for the work of kirsty macdonald. primarily a fine art photographer, she also dabbles in an array of other photographic areas - portraits, weddings, commercial.
kirsty can be contacted at info@kmphotos.co.nz

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP